Luth Research seeks a Research Analyst with 2 or more years experience whom would be responsible for leading and executing custom research projects for extraordinary company growth and profitability.
The Research Analyst is a critical part of the IT and development team and reports directly to the Software Development Manager. We offer the opportunity to work among a dedicated team of professionals; all committed to achieving new product designs, technologies that supply products and services to reach the goals of company.
If you have experience as a Research Analyst and are interested in working with a growing company, enjoy operating and succeeding within a collaborative environment, apply to become part of our growing team today.
- Oversee, manage and execute full service projects for maximum profit and client satisfaction.
- Create, manage, and support client relationships and work to drive revenue and profit.
- Coordinate projects by contacting outside research services when needed for quote and schedule availability
- Perform data processing and data analysis to aid generating findings, streamlining processes
- Perform data cleaning, diagnosis and restructuring
- Consistently work on improving research techniques, processes and guidelines for total Luth
- Research offerings which will build growth and profitability for the company and validation in the industry.
- Attend seminars, assist in speaking engagements and support sales for the company.
- Any special projects as requested by executive management and the President.
- BS or comparable
- Minimum of 2 years of market research experience
- Experienced and skilled in research methodologies, analysis
- Distinguished presentation skills
- Exceptional client interaction and sales ability
- Specialized or Technical Knowledge: Word, SPSS, Excel, PowerPoint usage
- Experience in using software for market research: Conjoint, tabulation software
- Broad knowledge of computers and computer software
- Strong advocate of online tools as a methodology for industry
Luth Research is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities and to making employment decisions based on merit and value. We will comply with all Federal, State and Local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Luth Research - 8 months ago
Name a market research company headquartered on the West Coast? Survey says -- Luth Research. Established in 1977, the company provides...