Primary job function is supporting all efforts in gathering, analyzing and disseminating ratings and other audience measurement data for NFL Network programming (and competitive sports and entertainment programming) with the goal of providing insights that promote NFLN audience growth
Duties & Responsibilities
• Administer collection, analysis, and distribution of all regularly scheduled ratings reports, including overnights, weekly grid and tracks, monthly cumes, quarterly rankers, etc.
• Administer collection, analysis and distribution of other reports on an ad-hoc basis.
• Maintenance of NFLN time period and programming ratings tracks.
• Preparation and analysis of ratings data to identify performance trends of all NFL Network programming.
• Creation and maintenance of NFLN competitive networks’ time period and programming ratings tracks.
• Gather and provide statistical research analysis of the television environment, including broadcast and cable network programming viewership, to help identify trends and growth opportunities for NFL Network.
• Team player with ability to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
• Resourceful self-starter; persistent and thorough, proactive
• Quality control/Data integrity
• Detail oriented, with a talent for crafting visually inspired presentations
Skills and Knowledge
• Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university, preferably in related field of study
• 1-3 years of research experience in media and entertainment industry (broadcast, cable, digital media, agencies) or relevant experience in developing analysis for programming and finance
• Proficiency in Nielsen systems (Galaxy, Navigator/Arianna, Ad*Views, N*Power, Focus – StarTrak a plus)
• Knowledge of Simmons and emerging alternative audience measurement tools helpful
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills; verbal and written communication skills a must
• Must have excellent skills using Microsoft Office applications; Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Knowledgeable about research, technology and media industry trends, including new methodologies, new data sources and new partners
National Football League - 21 months ago
The National Football League (NFL) is a professional American football league that constitutes one of the four major professional sports...