NORC at the University of Chicago is always seeking qualified Research Analysts.
- Taking the lead on key tasks related to research design, data collection and analysis while helping the Project Manager keep tasks on track
- Developing instrumentation for quantitative or qualitative data collection
- Planning and conducting a wide range of data collection activities
- Analyzing data; drafting reports and presentations
- The incumbent will also play a key role in management, coordination, writing and budgeting tasks related to business development
- This position may require some travel
- Bachelors' degree (Masters' or Doctoral degree preferred)
- Experience playing a lead role conducting literature reviews
- Using and designing qualitative data collection tools including key informant interviews, site visits and focus groups
- Strong analytic ability, writing and organizational skills are required
To review the benefits associated with this position, click here .
NORC at the University of Chicago is an independent research organization headquartered in downtown Chicago with additional offices on The University of Chicago's campus and in Washington, D.C. and Bethesda, Maryland. NORC also supports a nationwide field staff as well as international research operations. With clients throughout the world, NORC collaborates with government agencies, foundations, educational institutions, nonprofit organizations and businesses to provide the data and analysis that supports informed decision making in key areas including health, education, economics, crime, justice, energy, security, and the environment. NORC’s 70 years of leadership and experience in data collection, analysis, and dissemination—coupled with deep subject matter expertise—provides the foundation for effective solutions.
NORC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce.
National Opinion Research Center (NORC) - 18 months ago