Eduventures offers exciting opportunities for individuals with market research or consulting experience combined with a strong interest in higher education. The Company has immediate openings for Research Analysts. Eduventures seeks strong individual performers who can also contribute effectively to teams executing a range of qualitative and quantitative research methods to meet the specific needs of our college, university, and other clients. Frequent research methods we employ include online surveys, telephone interviews with executive-level contacts, focus groups, and Internet and database research.
Key responsibilities of these roles include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the research, development, and writing of client-specific work products addressing the market research, benchmarking, or other information needs of individual clients
- Conducting secondary and primary research and analysis in support of project objectives
- Collecting, analyzing, and reporting on data
- Writing and presenting analysis of research findings and trends
- Partnering with team members to scope projects and write proposals
- Interacting with clients about methodology and findings and involving appropriate team members in interactions; providing excellent customer service
- Reviewing deliverables internally and with clients and responding to client questions
- Delivering on-time, high-quality deliverables that exceed client expectations
- Innovation around research methodologies, internal processes, and product/service offerings
This is a full-time, salaried role with benefits, based in our Boston office.
- Articulate, mature, self-starters with 1-5 years of experience, or more, in market research, consulting, and/or higher education
- Strong analytical skills with qualitative and quantitative research experience
- Strong verbal business communication skills and client service ethic
- Exceptional writing skills; ability to scope and frame issues and transform key data into clear business commentary and action points
- Ability to create client presentations, publications, and research documents
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and deliver results under tight deadlines
- Superior attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Business-oriented, entrepreneurial mind-set
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with SPSS, STATA, or similar statistics package
Eduventures.com, Inc. is a provider of education technology industry analysis, market data and insight to buyers, suppliers and users of...