LifeWay Research is seeking an experienced market research professional to assist with both qualitative and quantitative primary research projects and to provide customer support for assessment tool users. The person selected for this position will have responsibilities in virtually every step of research projects. The individual will assist in developing surveys, coding and cleaning respondent data, developing and editing reports, recruiting respondents, and interviewing. This individual will also promote LifeWay Research’s assessment tools, answer customer questions, and solve customer problems.
The individual selected for this position must be a highly capable and demonstrate research experience. The Research Assistant will be responsible for tracking project progress and will participates and collaborate with the Director and Project Managers to analyze and interpret research into meaningful and useful findings. Projects include studies of Americans, laity, pastors, churches, and strategic research for a variety of ministries.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Experience with statistical software and survey design software is preferred
- Must be an active participant of an evangelical church
- Proven project management skills, detail oriented, and highly organized
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills are required
- Excellent written communication skills are necessary
- Highly capable of learning new software and teaching others to use software
- Must have strong initiative, be self-directed and proactive, and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis is Marketing, Business Management, Psychology, Sociology, or Religion required
- Certification in Market Research Methodology is desired
- At least 2 years experience is required in any of the following: statistics, market research, survey design, research project management, in-depth interviews, or communication of research results
LifeWay Christian Resources is one of the world's largest providers of Christian products and services, including Bibles, Bible studies,...