This position is with a research team at the SFVA. The incumbent will assist with lab duties related to clinical research.
- Subject recruitment, including telephone calls, scheduling and escorting of subjects, and of initial screening of interested subjects.
- Office maintenance activities.
- Data entry and database management.
- Maintain detailed record of work performed
- Manage and maintain flow of petty cash and check writing
- General administrative work including maintaining office supplies
- Ensure compliance with general VA administrative tasks
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assist with preparation and submission of CHR documents
- Aid in creation of study protocol
- Responsible for data collection and maintenance
- Perform some data analysis
- BA/BS in a related science or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic related scientific techniques and procedures as learned from laboratory or field experimental experience.
- At least 1 year clinical research experience
- Attention to detail, excellent communication skills
NCIRE - 23 months ago