Analgesic Solutions, an international leader in the area of pain research and the development of analgesics, is looking for a talented Research Assistant to be an integral part of our dynamic clinical team.
Candidates must possess outstanding organizational and time management skills, impeccable attention to detail and thrive in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
The position of Research Assistant is responsible for supporting the activities of both Clinical Operations Unit and the Psychometrics Unit. These activities may be administrative, such as patient scheduling and file maintenance, as well as research-related, such as data entry and literature review tasks. The Research Assistant will work with the Unit Directors and other members of each unit to assist with the successful completion of clinical trials and Psychometric research. This position will assist with the creation, filing, and maintenance of documents, often of a confidential nature. The Research Assistant will work closely with colleagues as well as patients, both in person and on the telephone.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Superior organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to complete work on an independent level as well as ability to collaborate in a team effort
- Strong technical skills (working with formulas in Excel at a high level, ability to learn new software)
- Some background in statistics/research methodology preferred
- Ability to handle confidential information with care and discretion
- Demonstrate initiative, attention to detail, strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Warm, yet professional manner when interacting with patients in clinical studies and on the telephone
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Analgesic Solutions offers a generous compensation plan, excellent benefits and an environment where you will be encouraged to make significant contributions to the growth of the company.
For immediate consideration, please forward you resume and salary/compensation history to Beth Krikorian at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Analgesic Solutions - 2 years ago