The Cleveland Eye Clinic, a full service state of the art ophthalmic practice which has served the Cleveland Area since 1943, is searching for a reliable, motivated, team oriented Research Assistant in our Brecksville Headquarters.
Research Assistant will provide general clerical support within Research Department which may include:
- Entering data from forms and patient records into secure databases
- Assisting with routine data verification and quality control, ensuring data integrity and consistency with prescribed study protocol
- Communicating with study contacts
- Perform other clerical duties as assigned
Qualifications: The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Understanding of medical terminology (research experience is a plus)
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Ability to understand and follow complex, detailed technical instructions
- Ability to understand and follow basic research protocol and procedure
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint), email, internet
This is currently a part-time position (12-20hrs/wk), however as department need grows there is potential to transition into full-time.
The Cleveland Eye Clinic now offer 0% Patient Financing. Learn more about Laser Eye Surgery and the specific financing options we offer. We...