Growing and well-respected biomedical (clinical, basic and applied) research firm has openings at Travis AFB . If you are passionate about research, and are looking for a firm that shares your passion, and provides competitive salaries with a strong benefits package, join the ClinicalRM team.
We are currently seeking a Research Assistant for the Sacramento, California area.
- Abilit y t o c o mm u nica te effectively, bot h orally and i n writ i ng.
- Knowledge of M e dica l Tre a tment F a cilit y ( M TF) Inf e ct i on Control and Employee Healt h Programs.
- Skille d in t he use of word processing, spreadsheet, graphic , email, a n d d a tabase software.
- Skille d in writing memora n dums, corre s p ondence, abstracts, articles, and prop o sals.
- Abilit y t o pl a n and priorit i z e work.
- Abilit y t o e x er ci se i n dep e n den t jud g m e n t i n the reso luti on of problems.
- Abilit y t o m a k e pres e n tat i on t o groups.
- Abilit y t o b e a self- starter and work i n de pen d entl y .
- Abilit y t o int e rface with investigators, vendors, research staff, and stud y pa r t ic i pants.
Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Candidates for positions under ClinicalRM’s contracts with the Department of Defense (DoD) will be required to pass one or more background/security investigations conducted by the DoD, U.S. Army, or other Federal Government agency. Such investigations may include criminal records and credit history checks.
- Posse s s an Associates’ de g r e e in a hea l th relat e d field (f or examp l e, nursing , pharmacy, biology, healt h scient i st or p u bli c heal t h specialist) or a clinical certif i cati o n (f or examp l e, certified nursing assistant or laboratory technicia n ).
- On e year of clinical exper i ence within the past th r ee years, prefe r ably in th e research setting.
- Exper i en ce i n providing assistance t o the Principal In v estigator(s) (PI) t o f a cilit a te biom e d ical human and animal research protocols.
- Posse s s current certif i cati o n in Basic Life Sup p ort ( B L S ) . Th e contractor/research assistant is responsible fo r maintain ing t he certif i c a t ion in a cur r en t status th r o ughou t th e l i fe of t h i s con t ract.
- Must be able to work independently following a brief period of specific technical training.
ClinicalRM is an Affirmative Action-Equal Opportunity Employer
“NorthCoast 99” Best Places to Work recipient
ClinicalRM is a Contract Research Organization supporting government and commercial clinical research for biologics, drugs, and devices.