The Portland office of Colliers International Valuation & Advisory Services is currently seeking an Appraiser’s support person.
The position includes assisting an MAI and state certified appraisers by gathering subject property information, researching and confirming rent and sale comparable data, and updating regional and market area data.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate core competencies in the following areas:
- Collect due diligence
- Research and confirm rent and sale comparable data
- Update regional and market area data
- Research tax information
- Analyze property type
- Create and gather maps and demographics
The successful candidate will possess the following required degrees, certificates or competencies:
Compensation and Benefits
- High school diploma or equivalent, two years college preferred.
- Post‐secondary courses in business, economics
- Strong customer service and public relations skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Time management, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Knowledge of policies and procedures preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to communicate, interact and work effectively and cooperatively with all.
- Ability to recognize the importance of safety in the workplace, follow safety rules, practice safe
- work habits.
- Operating knowledge of and experience with personal computers and peripherals.
- Operating knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel,
- Operating knowledge of and experience with typical office equipment, such as telephones,
- copier, fax machine, E‐mail, 10‐key, etc.
- Operating knowledge of e‐mail software, intranet and Internet.
Competitive salary including a full range of health benefits, vacation plan, 401K and other benefits are available.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Colliers International - 23 months ago
Colliers Macaulay Nicolls, or CMN International, is the largest member of Colliers International's global network of affiliated...