Description of Position
The Administrative Assistant will support the Technical and Business Development teams as well as the Administrative/Finance/Contract teams, including by streamlining the firm’s recruitment processes; assisting with bookkeeping, file maintenance, and other tasks related to administration and finance; and conducting research on international development topics, as needed.
- Assist with recruiting efforts by monitoring and organizing ECODIT’s online talent management database, screening and contacting potential candidates, posting ads, and editing/formatting CVs;
- Support the Admin/Finance and Contract team in filing, bookkeeping, invoicing, maintaining records, troubleshooting, and communications with vendors;
- Research country development needs, challenges and opportunities in the water, energy, environment and DG sectors, and other topics, as needed;
- Organize logistics for business/proposal development conference calls and meetings, and prepare and disseminate telecon and meeting notes; and
- Other duties, as assigned .
- Bachelor’s degree in international development, economics, public policy, or another related field;
- Exceptional research and analytical abilities and quantitative skills;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English;
- High levels of organization and attention to detail;
- Sound judgment and initiative;
- Ability to work independently in a flexible small-business environment;
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Fluency in at least one relevant language other than English (e.g., French, Spanish, Arabic) a plus; and
- Prior experience with QuickBooks ® or similar accounting software a plus.
ECODIT - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard