- Initialization and coordination of research subject participation (eg. consent, enrollment etc.), oversight and management of data, collaboration with research team and personnel.
- Ensuring that schedules follow up and completion of research protocols progress as planned.
- Must be able to work autonomously and collaboratively with multidisciplinary team and demonstrate reliability and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Training our "Dream Team" clinicians (13 members in total) in getting their CITI certification (meaning they understand ethics involved in human research) and the actual training process in data collection
- Enroll patients into the study as per inclusion/exclusion criteria, explain the study to patient and obtain their consent
- Data collection for this study will be electronic.
- The Research Coordinator will be the point person in collecting the data from the clinicians, distributing their new weekly assignments and coordinating their schedules.
- Working in collaboration with the IT department to amalgamate the data and ensuring that data is completed and filed in a timely, systematic and tidy manner.
- Ensure that research ethics and standards are upheld throughout the entire process.
- Ensure that schedules, follow up and completion of research protocols progress as planned.
- Works autonomously and collaboratively with multidisciplinary team and demonstrate reliability and ability to maintain confidentiality.
Education / Certification
- Bachelor's or associates degree required.
Research background is not necessary, but preferred.
Hospice Buffalo - 15 months ago