Energy, Environment & Transportation
Energy Efficiency Division
About ICF International
If you want to work on the leading issues of the day, if you want your work to reflect your passion in life, if you truly want to make the world a better place, then you want to work at ICF International.
Whether ensuring efficient use of energy resources, protecting the environment for generations to come, supporting cancer and HIV/AIDS patients and returning veterans, keeping young people in school and educators informed, delivering results in emergency preparedness, or breaking ground in any number of today’s issues, ICF works in the topics that lead the news.
We have a passionate commitment to our work and to helping our clients achieve their objectives. We combine technical expertise with world-class analytics. We provide room for entrepreneurial thinking and grass-roots innovation to achieve compelling results for both our clients’ projects and our own company. All our work is done in a professional, collegial, and intellectual environment that allows individuals the latitude they need to perform work that parallels their passions.
Our website is
ICF is seeking self-motivated, detail-oriented candidates to take a significant role in the development and implementation of energy efficiency programs for a variety of residential and commercial products.
- Serve as a liaison between government and industry stakeholders (product manufacturers, trade associations, test laboratories, energy efficiency advocates, and others), building strong relationships to facilitate program implementation.
- Conduct research, analysis, and industry outreach on energy efficiency and related topics.
- Develop/review reports such as those that analyze industry trends, summarize stakeholder compliance with program requirements, and identify opportunities for energy savings.
- Assist with developing and implementing program strategies.
- Review technical and marketing data from industry stakeholders to evaluate compliance with program requirements.
- Assist with the implementation of efforts to ensure the energy efficiency of residential and commercial products.
- Maintain and report on program data.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience and/or strong interest in energy efficiency, sustainability, and/or environmental policies and programs
- Data management experience
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel and analysis of raw data
- Experience designing or implementing quality control or quality assurance programs
- Experience with product or laboratory testing/certification
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Sound business ethics
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently and on teams
ICF International is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V
For a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Center at
ICF International - 12 months ago
ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) provides professional services and technology solutions that deliver beneficial impact in areas critical to...