This Research Associate works directly with a team of analysts who research, write, and publish reports analyzing the evolving interactive marketing discipline, what matters, and what it means; the analysts also provide advisory and consulting services to Forrester clients about these topics.
- Provide broad research and data support across the team of analysts.
- Conduct primary research for published reports, including interviewing industry leaders and analyzing consumer survey data.
- Conduct secondary research for published reports using industry sources, including competitive assessment and third-party data analysis.
- Assist analysts with coordinating and conducting industry interviews.
- Facilitate graphics creation for reports and presentations to convey both conceptual analysis and quantitative findings.
- Maintain the report production schedule from inception through publication.
- Learn and be responsible for some quantitative work with Forrester’s data sets.
Forrester is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring. Our product is our intellectual capital, so we welcome and reward intellectual excellence, curiosity, and sophisticated thinking and look for:
Forrester Research is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer; M/F/D/V are especially encouraged to apply.
- A B.A./B.S. with a strong academic record in a challenging area of study (not necessarily related to business, marketing, or technology).
- Sharp intellectual curiosity and an instinct for creative critical thinking.
- A proven multitasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Any quantitative skills (a plus).
- Varied undergraduate or postgraduate work experience (a plus).
- A passion to learn about business, strategy, marketing, and technology.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Someone who is analytical, engaging on the telephone, articulate in writing and speech, proficient in touch-typing, highly organized and detail-oriented, and self-motivated.
Forrester Research - 19 months ago
Can't see the tech forest for the trees? Maybe a Forrester ranger can guide you through the technological timber. One of the leading...