The Research Associate works directly with a global team of analysts who create primary research to serve the specific needs of eBusiness & Channel Strategy Professionals across the world. eBusiness & Channel Strategy Professionals are responsible for the strategy and operations of their firms’ digital sales and service channels.
• Conduct primary research for published reports, including developing and executing an interview of senior-level technology users via telephone and online surveys.
• Conduct secondary research for published reports using industry sources, including competitive assessment and third-party data analysis.
• Assist analysts with coordinating and conducting research interviews.
• Manage and create graphics for reports and presentations to convey both conceptual analysis and quantitative findings.
• Maintain report production schedule, from inception through publication.
• Learn and be responsible for some quantitative work with Forrester’s data sets.
• Help the sales force understand published reports and suggest appropriate reports for potential clients.
• Prepare information for the marketing department on upcoming report topics.
• B.A./B.S. with a strong academic record; all undergraduate majors are welcome to apply; any quantitative interest or statistics interest is a major plus.
• An interest in consumer behavior, ideally in combination with technology adoption.
• One to two years of varied undergraduate or postgraduate work experience.
• A working knowledge of word-processing and spreadsheet software.
• Proficiency with PowerPoint.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• A passion to learn about technology.
Typical candidates are:
• Engaging on the telephone for interview work.
• Articulate in writing and speech.
• Team-oriented and eager to help team members succeed.
• Proficient in touch-typing.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Intellectually curious.
Forrester Research is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer; M/F/D/V are especially encouraged to apply.
Can't see the tech forest for the trees? Maybe a Forrester ranger can guide you through the technological timber. One of the leading market...