The Research Associate III will support Pearl MDI product development from product definition stages to product approval and launch by devising and conducting analytical experiments.
- Under general guidance, design experiments and conduct analytical experimental work related to advancing Pearl product quality and performance.
- Able to identify aberrant data and effectively communicate observations to project management.
- Participates in the development of an investigational plan.
- Under general guidance, begins to develop project leadership skills.
- Effectively document experiments and results in appropriate formats.
- Under general guidance, prepare technical reports and/or CoAs to summarize data and document experimental conclusions.
- Under general guidance, evaluate data for trends indicative of product performance, method performance, or analyst performance.
- Mentor junior staff members on analytical technique, technical writing, or development of technical judgment.
- Communicate project status and concerns to management.
Pearl is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and seek to build upon the diversity of backgrounds reflected by our highly motivated, talented, and productive team.
- Four or more years experience testing inhalation products preferred, especially MDIs, with a variety of active pharmaceutical ingredients at different stages of development.
- University degree (BS or MS) in the field of chemistry, pharmaceutical science, or engineering.
- MS with 0+ years, BS with 5+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience.
- In-depth knowledge in at least one relevant field: HPLC, GC, KF moisture testing, MDI performance testing.
- Familiarity with relevant ICH, USP, EP, and FDA guidance documents as well as cGXPs in support of MDI product testing.
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and through technical writing (documentation of laboratory experiments).
Pearl offers its full time employees a competitive set of medical and other benefits.
Qualified applicants please submit your resume to Pearlofajob@PearlTherapeutics.com and include the job reference number listed on the job description.
Principals only, please.
Pearl Therapeutics Inc. - 10 months ago