Auto req ID: 2170BR
Job Posting Title: Research Associate III THERAPEUTIC ANTIBODIES
Person Type: Regular
Posting Category: Research & Discovery
Job Summary and Essential Functions:
The applicant will carry out multiplexed Luminex bead-based high-throughput therapeutic antibody screening. He/she is responsible for designing and performing regular antibody antigen binding profiling and epitope screening experiments, conducting data analysis using established bioinformatics models, and documenting and communicating the findings in both oral and written format within the team and among functional groups. He/she is expected to design troubleshooting experiments and optimize immunoassays and provide support to regulatory document filing and is also expected to share the team responsibility to keep the lab instruments in working order.
- Design and conduct Luminex multiplex beads-based experiments for therapeutic antibody primary screening and lead antibody characterization.
- Perform protein chemical coupling and modifications of antigens for monoclonal antibody epitope characterization and screening.
- Analyze experimental data and interpret experimental results.
- Perform basic bioinformatics data analysis for monoclonal antibody epitope classification.
- Document experimental data and results and maintain a current and accurate notebook.
- Support routine activities in order to keep the lab and its instruments in good working order while sharing the lab resources with other functional groups.
- Ability to maintain high productivity as a team player in a fast-paced collaborative environment is essential.
- Should be capable of multitasking and quick adaptation to change in priorities.
BioSpace.com - 8 months ago