Research Associate The Company:
The world’s leading investment firms, consultancies and corporations depend on Coleman Research to access first-hand perspectives from specialized industry experts.
Established in 2003, Coleman is an expert network that serves hundreds of global institutions and more than 5,000 analysts worldwide. The firm gives clients compliant access to expert insights through phone consultations, conference events, panel surveys and placement services.
Coleman offers the industry’s largest hand-selected consulting network. It spans all industries and geographies, and includes hundreds of thousands of industry executives, senior managers and product experts in more than 12,000 cities worldwide.
Headquartered in New York, the firm also has offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, London and Raleigh with more than 150 employees
We are currently seeking applicants to join our Research team in Raleigh, NC.
Research Associates identify and recruit the most relevant experts for our clients’ research projects. They are responsible for qualifying and assessing an expert’s fit for a project to ensure that we make the right expert match. Researchers specialize in an industry and are expected to monitor industry news, identify market trends, and establish valuable professional relationships with senior-level industry professionals. This is a great opportunity to gain an introduction to the financial services industry.
- Conduct industry research to identify and recruit experts who match the needs of a client’s request
- Contact professionals by way of cold-calling, email correspondence, industry and networking referrals, professional associations and other relationships
- Communicate the value of joining Coleman's network to industry professionals
- Work closely with Research Managers, Project Managers and Account Managers to ensure projects are prioritized and fulfilled in a timely manner
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter via the following link: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=177351
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Foreign language skills are a plus, but not required (Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Arabic, Russian)
- Sales experience is a plus
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere, but also manage projects independently
- Leadership qualities, positive energy, and the ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
An Equal Opportunity Employer
All Coleman employees are required to sign the Company's standard non-compete agreement as a condition of accepting employment.
Coleman Research Group - 5 months ago