A global research and advisory firm, Forrester serves professionals in 13 key roles across three distinct client segments. Our clients face progressively complex business and technology decisions every day. To help them understand, strategize, and act upon opportunities brought by change, Forrester provides proprietary research, consumer and business data, custom consulting, events and online communities, and peer-to-peer executive programs. We guide leaders in the business technology, marketing and strategy, and tech industry through independent fact-based insight, ensuring their business success today and tomorrow.
The Research Associate works directly with a team of analysts who research, write, and publish reports that analyze how marketing technology affects large global companies.
• Conduct primary research for published reports, including developing and executing an interview set of senior-level marketers via telephone and online surveys.
• Conduct secondary research for published reports using industry sources, including competitive assessment and third-party data analysis.
• Assist analysts with coordinating and conducting technology vendor interviews.
• Support graphics creation for reports and presentations to convey both conceptual analysis and quantitative findings.
• Maintain the report production schedule from inception through publication.
Learn and be responsible for some quantitative work with Forrester’s data sets.
• Prepare information for the marketing department on upcoming report topics.
Here’s What You’ll Bring To The Table:
Forrester is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring. Our product is our intellectual capital, so we welcome and reward intellectual excellence, curiosity, and sophisticated thinking and look for:
• B.A./B.S. with a strong academic record. (All undergraduate majors are welcome to apply; any quantitative interest or statistics interest is a major plus.)
• An interest in consumer behavior, ideally in combination with technology adoption.
• One to two years of varied undergraduate or postgraduate work experience.
• A working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software.
• Proficiency with PowerPoint.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• A passion to learn about technology.
• Someone who is articulate in writing and speech.
• A team-oriented individual who is eager to help team members succeed.
• Proficiency in touch-typing.
• Someone who is highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Someone who is self-motivated.
Here’s What You’ll Get:
• Exposure to industry experts and to top business leaders within Fortune 1000 companies.
• Access to research that influences global leaders every day.
• World-class learning and development opportunities.
• Global reach: Forrester has research centers and sales offices in more than 25 cities internationally, spanning six continents.
• Colleagues who are intellectually curious, hard-working, and collaborative.
• Cool perks:
o All the cappuccino you can drink.
o The opportunity to rock out with guitars in our lobby and take piano lessons on Friday.
o On-site massages.
o Fierce foosball and Ping-Pong rivalry.
o A top-notch fitness center.
o Birthday cupcakes with the CEO and founder.
o Zagster bike-sharing and rental program.
o A competitive benefits package.
o The chance to work in a LEED Gold- and LEED Platinum-certified building.
Check us out online at forrester.com/careers
Join The Conversation:
Forrester Research is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer; M/F/D/V are especially encouraged to apply.
Forrester Research is one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. We work with business and technology leaders to...