The Research Associate is responsible for project coordination and supporting management through all phases of the research project.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist the project team through all phases of the research process.
• Handle project coordination with research and operations staff.
• Monitor project schedule and quality, and update account executive on progress.
• Assist in development of project reports and client deliverables.
• Compile and assist in analyzing survey data.
Experience and Skills:
• 0 - 1 years’ experience in custom market research.
• Some familiarity with quantitative data and statistics.
• Aptitude for solving qualitative and quantitative problems.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and/or assignments simultaneously.
• Ability to work effectively with management and research staff and operations staff in a team environment.
• Effective and concise written and oral communication skills.
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
We offer a very competitive salary commensurate with your experience.