Focused on individuals who are beginning a career in market research, GfK’s Shared Resource Group is an 18 – 24 month comprehensive training and development program providing various cross-functional assignments within our research management organization. The selected candidates will have the opportunity to participate in a wide range of training such as:
• Exposure to many different industries and methodologies
• Assist in developing questionnaire design, data collection, creating tabs/banners/specs, data analysis, and exposure to first draft reports.
• Opportunities to work with many sr. level professionals within our organization
• The participants will have developed a broad view of GfK’s internal processes and structure
• The opportunity to move into a Senior Research Associate role in one of the GfK SBU’s with more responsibility, visibility and upward mobility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist the project team through all phases of the research process.
• Handle project coordination with research and operations staff.
• Monitor project schedule and quality, and update account executive on progress.
• Assist in development of project reports and client deliverables.
• Compile and assist in analyzing survey data.
Experience and Skills:
• Internship or academic experience with market research a plus
• Strong analytic skills and instincts, with excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to anticipate needed tasks, quickly address these tasks and make correct decisions in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to manage time efficiently and prioritize tasks by importance
• Curiosity and passion to understand clients’ business issues
• Strong skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experience with SPSS a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Proven leadership and initiative
Education: BA or BS in a quantitative or social science field
We offer a very competitive salary commensurate with your experience and excellent benefits.
GfK Custom Research North America - 15 months ago