Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a long-term temporary opportunity to work as a Research Associate III – Immunology in a prestigious Fortune 500® Medical Device company located in San Diego, CA.
By working with Kelly in this role, you would be eligible for:
This is a 3 month temporary position at 40 hours per week.
- A competitive hourly pay rate with weekly checks
- Access to newly expanded Medical Plan options
- Online continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
- Several employee discounts
- And more!
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within.
- Immunology scientist responsible for cell based and in vitro assays in compound screens.
- The candidate should have a Hands-on experience (3-5 years) with cell-based and in vitro assays for compound screening is highly desired,
- Analysis of cell responses using FACS, FRET and cytokine release readouts.
- Experience with cell culture is essential and blood handling skill is highly desired.
- The candidate should also have strong quantitative skills,
- Familiar with screening instrumentation, software spreadsheet management and data analysis.
- Good organizational skills and proven ability to work well in a highly matrixed, interactive environment is of essence.
I f you are interested in this opportunity, please submit resume now!
- BS/MS in biological sciences with substantial training in cellular biology and/or molecular pharmacology..
About Kelly Services ®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project , a free iPad ® app by Kelly Services.
Our science specialty places professionals to a broad spectrum of industries, including biotechnology, chemical, clinical research, consumer products, biotechnology, consumer products, environmental, food sciences, pharmaceutical, and petrochemical fields.
Want more information? Visit kellyservices.com/science
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on ]]
Kelly founded the temporary staffing industry in 1946, and has maintained a leadership position through the years based on a valuable...