Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a long-term temporary opportunity to work as a Research Associate in a prestigious Fortune 500® company located in San Diego, CA.
By working with Kelly in this role, you would be eligible for:
This is a 12 month temporary position at 40 hours per week.
- A competitive hourly pay rate with weekly checks
- Access to newly expanded Medical Plan options
- Online continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
- Several employee discounts
- And more!
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, please submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (firstname.lastname@example.org) however your resume must be received via this job website.
- The primary responsibilities of this position will include generating cell lines expressing different combinations of immune cell receptors and using these cell lines to develop and optimize immune cell stimulation assays.
- Working with and isolating primary cells derived from human or animal blood products will be a routine function of this position.
- Previous experience with these reagents is a plus as is any practical molecular biology expertise.
- The position requires strong attention to detail as well as excellent organizational, analytical, and documentation skills.
- The candidate should be self-motivated, be able to work and communicate effectively with diverse team members and be capable of working independently given strong scientific guidance.
- One to three years of hands-on tissue culture experience, passaging and maintaining cell lines as well as transfecting and generating stable cell lines, in either an industry or academic setting.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume now!
- B achelor’s degree in cell biology, biology or other relevant life sciences discipline
About Kelly Services ®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project , a free iPad ® app by Kelly Services.
Our science specialty places professionals to a broad spectrum of industries, including biotechnology, chemical, clinical research, consumer products, biotechnology, consumer products, environmental, food sciences, pharmaceutical, and petrochemical fields.
Want more information? Visit kellyservices.com/science
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on ]]
Kelly Services - 12 months ago
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...