LRW is an innovative, fast-growing market research firm with an entrepreneurial culture. Globally recognized for work with top brands and consultative deliverables, LRW delivers more than data to drive strategic change.
As a Research Associate you will bring your understanding of consumers and desire to influence business decisions to collaborate with like-minded professionals and support a project team.
Using your attention to detail, creativity and flexibility, you will solve problems that achieve high-quality client results.
Your diligence and initiative to build research skills will be met with growth opportunities.
- Perform tasks and responsibilities required with thoroughness to produce high-quality, high-accuracy market research deliverables.
- Communicate with team members and vendors alike to follow through on commitments and achieve excellent results.
- Manage time efficiently to coordinate and execute project components, including meeting preparation and budget monitoring, for multiple projects at a time .
- Work with mathematical concepts and discern patterns to assist in populating reports and developing insightful results.
- Develop a strong sense of ownership and support company initiatives.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- B.A. in related field such as Business, Economics, or Social Sciences.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and contribute to multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strategic thinker with good business acumen.
- Capable of working independently and within teams.
Lieberman Research Worldwide (LRW) - 13 months ago