Performs daily laboratory functions to ensure that the research goals are met.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Assists with clinical and research data entry and analysis; and data management for clinical and research projects ongoing for laboratory.
2. Uploads data to various clinical and research partners both in and outside of the institute.
3. Assists the Principle Investigator with various data management tasks associated with the day to day operation of research studies and projects.
4. Coordinates the laboratory information management system, conduct data validation for clinical activities and research.
5. Perform other duties as needed.
Marginal Job Functions:
Assists the laboratory administrator with preparation of lab reports.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Ability to utilize computerized information systems.
2. Knowledge of laboratory methods in cell culture, lymphocyte isolation and cryopreservation, ELISA assays and flow cytometry.
3. Ability to read and decipher data on source documents.
4. Ability to enter and verify information with accuracy and a reasonable rate of speed.
Medical Technology License.
Major (if required):
Minimum of five (5) years of related experience in laboratory setting.
Is this a safety sensitive position (are applicants potentially subject to drug testing)?
Does this position require a criminal background screening?
Nova Southeastern University - 11 months ago
Nova Southeastern University (NSU) gives a whole new meaning to "school of sharks." NSU, whose mascot is the deep sea predator,...