Minimum Education or Experience
- Performs and troubleshoots experiments.
- Maintains equipment and material stocks.
- Conducts experiments using cell and molecular techniques.
- Performs experiments using small lab animals.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Required: Bachelors Degree OR equivalent training acquired via work experience or education
Preferred: Bachelors Degree
Preferred: 1-2 years of previous job-related experience
Certificates, credentials or licenses required to perform the duties of this position:
Required: Microsoft office
Desired: SPSS, EPIC
Work consists of duties involving several related sequential steps, processes or methods. Duties require consideration of factors and conditions that are apparent and readily verifiable. Work has moderate impact on a specific area. Substantial impact on student or patient well-being, comfort or convenience. Specific, detailed instruction provided for new or difficult assignments. Employee performs recurring tasks independently. Loyola is committed to providing care that is safe. It is expected that all Loyola employees will perform their job function in a professional and competent manner that constantly seeks to reduce the risk of harm to patients, families and co-workers. Loyola is committed to the continuous improvement of the services it provides to its patients and their families. All Loyola employees are expected to participate in quality improvement activities. Responsible for consistently demonstrating our Magis values of Care, Concern, Respect and Cooperation through teamwork and effective communication in an effort to prevent and solve problems and to achieve quality outcomes, patient safety, customer satisfaction and a safe environment. Responsible for developing and maintaining an environment of service excellence as outlined in the Service Excellence standards.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to communicate verbally
- Ability to deal calmly and courteously with people
- Ability to finish tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions and established procedures
- Ability to maintain accuracy and consistency
- Ability to perform basic filing, office procedures and word processing
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
Does this job involve significant physical strain or activity?
What unusual working conditions are associated with this job?
Maywood-Health Science Division
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled
Candidates Eligible to Apply?
Application Types Accepted
University Staff Application
Required Applicant Documents
Optional Applicant Documents
Other Document 2
Other Document 3
Special Instructions to Applicants
Loyola University Chicago - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Shaped by our city and our Jesuit traditions, Loyola University Chicago offers students an educational environment unmatched forits...