Job Description:Job Summary:|
Maintains an efficient system that provides accurate,
timely market data and analysis of commercial real
estate trends impacting the market for the assigned
Essential Job Duties:
1. Maintain and update existing real estate databases.
Compile information from secondary sources (brochures,
press, broker input) and verify information by calling
competitive brokerage firms.
2. Monitor assigned databases for data integrity and
erroneous entries. Strive for data completeness and
accuracy. Upgrade and maintain database to meet new
guidelines set by company or management.
3. Responsible for all areas of database information for
the assigned specialty including inventory,
classification, and ownership; lease/sale properties;
4. Solicit input from specialty groups on how to enhance
data quality and completeness.
5. Responsible for understanding all company
research-related database programs.
6. Coordinate timely data compilation for maintaining
quick turnaround to ensure maximum efficiency to
7. Serve as secondary point of contact for demographics
and mapping systems.
8. Contribute to quarterly analysis and interpretation
of market trends for the assigned specialty.
9. Understand and interpret purchased data sources and
provide training if necessary.
10. Maintain library of market information and
periodicals that have previously been used for research
Other Job Functions:
1. May develop market research graphics for assigned
specialty groups and gathers statistics and data from
2. If necessary, coordinates requests and responses
between the local office and Company resources.
3. May perform other duties as assigned
Skills, Education And Experience:
planning, marketing, or business administration
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in geography, urban
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience working in an office
- Familiarity with basic concepts of demographics and
database management and/or graphics packages.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong PC skills in working with spreadsheets,
- Strong initiative and self-reliance, ability to work
- Ability to work various individuals at various levels
Seeing: Must be able to read reports and use computer
Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate
Standing / Walking
Climbing / Stooping / Kneeling
Lifting / Pulling / Pushing
Fingering / Grasping / Feeling: Must be able to write,
type and use phone system
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the
absence of disagreeable elements.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by
employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of
personnel so classified.
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity
Req. Code : 1127
% of Travel Required : None
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank - 15 months ago