Responsible for research and analysis to interpret information relative to investigations, and provide support as needed – for the department.
- Data mining and analysis of data from varied sources and perspectives.
- Compile information, analyze findings, make interpretations, and write comprehensive reports based on this data.
- Prepare graphs, charts (link analysis, event flow analysis, activity charting), tables and other illustrative devices for visual presentation of data.
- Analyze a wide range of relevant statistical data and develop a model to identify anomalies.
- Process background checks.
- Responsible for assisting in maintaining the department case management system.
- Actively monitor relevant web sites and blogs to develop sources of information and intelligence.
- Report research analysis and make recommendations to management based on this research.
- Assist management and investigative staff with special assignments.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in criminal justice and a minimum of 1 to 3 years' relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with highly confidential matters as required
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent research, organizational, and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Access
- Second language a plus
- Some travel may be required
- Knowledge and appreciation of Baseball a plus
Major League Baseball
- 19 months ago - save job