Role: Research Director, Marketing Sciences
The primary role of a Research Director, Marketing Sciences, is to advance the company’s quantitative research competencies related to strategic project objectives, statistical analysis, study design, data collection, and reporting. The Research Director will exhibit quantitative research expertise, while providing strategic ongoing consulting to our four research practice areas and their respective clients. Duties include advancing new methods and techniques and help position to clients and/or prospects; developing standards for conducting analysis and presenting data/strategic insights; and conducting statistical analysis and interpretation of the results. The Research Director will also train, supervise, and mentor mid-level Marketing Sciences team members.
This is a full-time salary position (40+ hours/week), Monday through Friday offering full benefits and paid vacation. A Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Statistics, one of the social sciences, or other related fields is required; an advanced degree in Statistics or quantitative social sciences is preferred. Seven+ years marketing research experience, ideally with marketing science methods, techniques and/or departments.
Performance Skills Required:
Advanced Technical Skills Required:
- Demonstrate professional maturity and general business knowledge
- Well-rounded problem solving and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong organization, time management and attention to detail skills
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proactive planning and prioritization skills
- Demonstrate well-rounded, strong analytical capabilities
- Strong sense of accountability
- Strong client management and interaction skills (i.e., ability to establish solid client relationships)
- Ability to understand clients’ business objectives and offer strategic suggestions and value-added consulting
- Effective management abilities
- Excellent leadership skills
- Effective writing ability
- Broad quantitative expertise
If you are INTELLIGENT, SELF-MOTIVATED, FRIENDLY and FUN, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Advanced working knowledge of the following: MS Office, SPSS, MS Internet Explorer, Windows Operating System, Adobe, SSI Web, Sawtooth, and Maxdiff Designer
- Optional SAS,R, or other statistical programs
Gongos Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and depends on the diverse backgrounds, experience, knowledge and talents of our employees. We embrace and reflect the ethnic, cultural and lifestyle diversity of the communities where we work and encourage men, women, minorities, people of maturity, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Gongos Research - 16 months ago