Joining our Care Partner Resilience Program, the Research Fellow will partner with our Program Director and faculty at Harvard University to design an evidence-based training program to enhance the resilience of professionals and families providing long-term care. The Research Fellow will do academic research on resilience, positive psychology, long-term care, and quantitative methods in measuring well-being; assist in the development of program curricula; and co-author papers and reports on the program for broader publication and distribution. |
- Assist Program Director in the design, execution and evaluation of research projects, including literature reviews, surveys, focus groups, expert interviews, and data integration and analysis;
- Assist in gathering and analyzing data on program effectiveness using online surveys, Excel, and SPSS;
- Produce written and visual materials for research reports and presentations;
- Support the preparation of manuscripts for publication in academic journals in psychology and public health;
- Assist in managing the Institutional Review Board process.
- Record of outstanding academic achievement in the social sciences (e.g., psychology, public health, or related disciplines);
- Bachelor ’s degree required, master ’s degree or doctorate preferred;
- Excellent writing skills, with experience writing for academic as well as general readership;
- Ability to do secondary research through university libraries and online (e.g., using PsycINFO);
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and SPSS;
- Preference for experience with program evaluation and/or primary research on human subjects;
- Reliability, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently.
Based in our offices in Manhattan, this Fellowship will begin in April/May and end in July/August, with the possibility of extension. Fellows will receive a stipend of $7,500.
Please submit a cover letter, resume (including GPA ’s for all academic work), and two writing samples (included as a section of cover letter), at least one of which should be academic writing.
Renewal Care Partners - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Serving New York City, Renewal Care Partners provides home health care, skilled nursing services, long-term care management, and companion...