Leading healthcare organizations partner with National Research Corporation to empower quality improvement across the continuum of care. By applying innovative, customer-centric performance measurement, improvement services, and governance education, healthcare organizations are better positioned to control costs and improve quality.
SUMMARY OF WORK ENVIRONMENT, WORK PERFORMED AND DESIRED OUTCOMES OR RESULTS:
The Research and Improvement Analyst works to embody the values “Exceptional customer experience is paramount to our success” and “We hold ourselves accountable to deliver the highest quality”. This individual is responsible for the delivery of the analytic products and services for the Acute Patient and Family Experience product through effective communication, time management, quality assurance methods and statistical expertise. This role requires collaboration with team members across the organization including those in Research and Client Services, among others. With demonstrated analytic experience, the ideal candidate will be highly motivated with strong detail orientation, a talent for problem solving and proven communication skills.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop reporting deliverables and conduct data analysis for healthcare satisfaction and performance improvement studies through utilization of statistical and proprietary software.
- Understand and assist clients in applying basic performance improvement techniques.
- Provide scientific explanations and interpretations of study results to clients, team members and other NRC associates as needed.
- Maintain a working knowledge of how to support National Research’s products & methodologies.
- Investigate and resolve data discrepancies as they arise.
- Ensure exceptional client experience with internal and external clients by assisting with education on guidelines, background, and best-practices.
- Handle service recovery issues with integrity.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills: s/he will be a persuasive, credible and polished communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills.
- Be a team player, who can interrelate and operate effectively with peers & contribute to the ongoing strategic initiatives of the service team by developing processes and standards for team members.
College degree required. Background in social sciences or other research-oriented area preferred.
Experience in roles requiring multi-tasking with a high level of quality is required. Experience with statistical software strongly preferred. Corporate office experience preferred.
Excellent verbal and written skills required, with the ability to interact with internal and external clients to assess needs, develop reporting solutions and issue resolution when necessary. Must be able to communicate complex statistical knowledge and processes to clients and other team members. Must have excellent time management and organizational skills to meet multiple competing deadlines and client demands.
Microsoft Suite (including Word, Excel, and Outlook) required. SPSS and SQL experience strongly preferred.
National Research Corporation - 7 months ago