Kelton is a rapidly growing, full service research, strategy, and consulting firm with a leadership team made up of seasoned research, communications, marketing and innovation/design professionals. There is ample opportunity to learn and grow every day. We serve as a strategic research partner to a broad array of cross-industry clients including Pfizer, Target, Domino's, Bloomingdale's and 8 of the 10 largest PR firms in the country. Clients rely on us to create deeper and stronger emotional connections with their customers through impactful branding, marketing and new product and service recommendations.
We’re looking for motivated research intern candidates who are interested in learning how to do superior research while working with some of the best in the industry. Candidates must be naturally curious and have a passion for understanding human behavior. Flexibility to work on multiple projects and deadline-driven deliverable creation are equally important in this fast-paced environment. As this position may also collaborate with many of our PR clients, an understanding of and excitement about marketing, public relations, media, current events and pop culture is relevant and useful.
Opportunities are available in Kelton's New York and Los Angeles offices.
- Assist with handling logistics for qualitative and quantitative research projects including:
- For the quantitative team, helping to manage vendor relationships (including managing sample), scheduling and planning research engagements, monitoring fielding
- For the qualitative team, assist with screener development, facility interaction, recruitment monitoring, and on-site assistance during research
- Assist with report creation, including writing, analysis, data entry, chart/table creation in Excel or PowerPoint
- Test survey links and help ensure quality control
- Run basic quantitative analyses and be very comfortable working with numbers
- Detailed note-taking on client calls and during focus groups
Required Application Materials:
Resume, cover letter, relevant PowerPoint and writing samples
- Excellent PowerPoint skills and ability to create slides/graphs/charts that convey key research findings in compelling ways.
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent analytical skills; experience with SPSS or other analytical software is a plus
- Attention to detail; strong organizational/logistics skills
- Excellent writing/communication skills
- Quick learner who works well both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to take a big picture idea and run with it; ability to independently solve problems
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients; positive “can do” attitude
Submit applications via email to our Talent Acquisition Team (
Kelton Research - 17 months ago