A Marietta Technology company has a part-time paid internship opening for a tech-savvy researcher. Work up to 25 hours in an energetic, multi-cultural, creative, casual environment. There are many reasons to join our company. Apply now if you meet these qualifications!
- Research special topics for legal, product, and media initiatives,
- Present findings in executive summaries or presentations ,
- Interview content experts, including internal staff and clients, and
- Manage special projects as needed.
- Precision of mind, focused, with excellent reading comprehension ability,
- Pro in web research and Microsoft Word with formatting, tables, and graphs,
- Enjoys research, writing and communicating ideas in simple ways
- Focuses on details to guarantee work quality and accuracy,
- Stays cool and applies creative solutions when faced with challenges,
- Works well alone or supervised,
- Curiosity and drive to learn new things and cool techie stuff,
- Quick ability to redirect focus on new priorities, and
- Manages time with good organizational skills.
- Tech-savvy hobbyist who proves interested in technology, computer programming, database technology, cloud computing, etc.,
- Expertise in Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word, Visio, and PowerPoint.
Only qualified LOCAL applicants need apply.
- Verifiably enrolled in a Bachelor’s program seeking a degree in a research-intensive field, with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Part-time graduate students and degree-seeking military vets welcome.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Nuesoft Technologies Inc. - 2 years ago