Gerson Lehrman Group is seeking a Research Manager for our Healthcare Practice to support clients in the West Coast market. A Research Manager is responsible for building and maintaining strong client relationships and managing and executing primary research deliverables for clients. GLG clients include financial and investment institutions such as hedge funds, mutual funds, private equity funds, and venture capitalist funds.
Research Managers are responsible for driving Gerson Lehrman Group’s underlying business processes, fulfilling timely client research requests, including high-level project execution and management, and facilitating in-person interactions between GLG’s clients and Council Members. This includes:
- Increasing usage and revenue from the existing client base through excellent client service;
- Consistently identifying appropriate solutions to client requests, leveraging GLG’s platform and network;
- Coordinating with cross-functional and international colleagues to assist clients and to develop product strategies;
- Collaborate closely with senior Healthcare team members to program live event content for the West Coast as well as more broadly distributed virtual event content;
- Supporting the efforts of the sales and account management teams to pursue new business, ensure contract renewals, and drive subscription upgrades; and
- Adhering to GLG’s policies and procedures for protecting the integrity of client engagements.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a top tier university
- At least 2-4 years of relevant industry experience or financial services experience
- Prior consulting experience or experience in the healthcare industry a plus
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities
- Successful track record working in complex multi-task-oriented team environment
We seek bright, positive and flexible people who also:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth
- Exhibit constant attention to detail
- Express a strong desire to work in a team
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (GLG), founded more than ten years ago, began developing a network of leading experts to provide business decision-makers with insights to drive better, more informed outcomes. Initially serving investment firms, today our company has grown to support professional services firms and corporations across every industry.
We connect tens of thousands of professionals and thought leaders to each other through two distinct yet complementary platforms: GLG Research and HighTable.
GLG Research partners with investment firms, corporations, non-profits and professional services firms that need targeted, on-demand expertise to help improve decision-making. GLG Research provides professional services and sophisticated web-based compliance systems to help our clients connect to the most relevant experts while helping clients and experts manage potential conflicts.
HighTable helps you gather and share expertise. In a world where everyone's connected, it's surprisingly difficult to find insights from people who know what they’re talking about. At HighTable, conversations occur directly between professionals with business problems and professionals with the most relevant first-hand experience and knowledge.
GLG is headquartered in New York with 22 offices globally and over 800 employees. The company is backed by Bessemer Venture Partners and Silver Lake Partners.
For more information about GLG, please visit: www.gersonlehrmangroup.com
For more information about GLG Research, please visit: www.glgresearch.com
Salary/Benefits: Competitive base salary plus eligibility for, depending on the role, a year-end performance-based discretionary bonus with comprehensive benefits program and a generous vacation and holiday schedule.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade stocks or any other security that may present a conflict of interest or appearance of conflict of interest. GLG also requires that all employees sign a confidentiality and non-compete agreement with our firm. We conduct background checks on all prospective new hires.
GLG is an equal opportunity employer.
Gerson Lehrman Group - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -