The Research Manager handles a full range of project tasks under the direction of the Senior Research Manager, Research Director and/or the Senior Research Director. Depending on experience, you may independently handle specific project phases or implement entire projects with general oversight from the Research Director or Senior Research Director. The Research Manager has a great breadth of knowledge, and is able to independently handle complex projects. You will be expected to develop a broad range of research expertise, as well as focus on an area of specialization, a research technique, or method of data collection, where you would be a resource for others.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Obtain bids for fieldwork, collects accurate information and coordinates the estimate for final review by the Research Director or Senior Research Director.
• Accurately and efficiently writes questionnaires from outline with programming and tab notes.
• With general supervision, has independent responsibility for the implementation of assigned projects.
• Ensures data is collected and delivered accurately by effectively managing the data collection process on assigned studies.
• Liaises directly with data processing personnel to communicate needs and ensure accurate and timely delivery of data tables.
• Proofs tables, analytic services output and reports to ensure accuracy.
Experience and Skills:
• 3 - 5 years related work experience in marketing research.
• Analysis experience desired.
• Must possess excellent communication skills.
• People interaction: Must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
• Will need an appreciation of computer systems and a good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Education: BA/BS in Marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We offer a very competitive salary commensurate with your experience.