GfK Automotive provides a suite of ongoing studies monitoring consumer attitudes and purchase behavior in the automotive market. Each client (aka account) purchases a combination of syndicated and/or proprietary research deliverables from GfK including data and analysis/consulting deliverables.
Responsible for supporting project management of U.S., Mexico and/or Canada syndicated tracking studies including: quality assurance (QA) of data collection, data files, and data tabulations. Chosen candidate will ensure surveys meet specifications, and monitor study financials (process vendor invoices and track), provide pricing support, and keep client teams apprised of study and deliverable timelines. Other responsibilities include providing support to senior staff in fulfilling internal and external client requests, recommending product improvements, managing questionnaire and tab design, assisting with sample and quota design, monitoring fieldwork (quota fill), data code development, and assisting with setting study schedules/timelines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• 2-5 years of market research project experience, including assisting with sampling, surveying design and QA, monitoring data collection, doing data checking, weighting, and generating tab spec’s and then checking tab deliverables.
• Ability to understand and provide a quality assurance (QA) review of data outputs (data layouts, code lists/books, data files and tabulations)
• Ability to read, interpret and QA data tables
• Strong knowledge of the survey QA process, from checking draft versions (skip patterns, question wording, grammar/spelling) to proofing final programmed version vs original survey spec’s
• Proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required, and a working knowledge of SPSS is strongly desired
• Familiarity with basic statistical terminology and techniques, and its application to research methodologies and analytics is preferred
Experience and Skills:
• Demonstrated organizational, project management and written/verbal communication skills
• Ability to provide operational data analysis and issue investigation
• Project management experience, or extensive experience as the primary support for projects from start to finish
• Experience managing all aspects of supplier/vendor relationships, including communicating specs and deadlines, monitoring fieldwork, checking deliverables and collaborative problem solving.
• Positive, upbeat attitude and desire to learn and grow
• Strong interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills – ability to interact with individuals at all levels of an organization – both internally and externally
• Ability to manage simultaneous requests (good organizational skills, multi-tasking ability)
• Ability to consistently produce high quality work (attention to detail)
• Working knowledge of automotive marketplace/industry a plus
Education: Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
We offer a very competitive salary commensurate with your experience.
GfK Custom Research North America - 19 months ago