Allrecipes.com, the world’s largest digital food brand, receives 750 million annual visits from home cooks around the world who discover and share personal food experiences through recipes, reviews, photos, videos, profiles, and blog posts. Since launching in 1997, the Seattle-based company’s sites, apps and eBooks have served as a dynamic, indispensable resource for cooks of all skill levels seeking trusted recipes, entertaining ideas, everyday and holiday meal solutions and practical cooking tips. Allrecipes’ is a global, multiplatform brand with 17 websites, 9 mobile apps, and 13 eBooks serving cooks in 23 countries and 11 languages.
Allrecipes.com is a collaborative, innovative, data-driven environment where you can quickly see the results of your efforts. This is your chance to be a part of a company leveraging the latest technologies to help people be more successful at cooking their everyday meals. High performance, creative problem solving, and responsibility are not just buzzwords but an integral part of what we do every day. We are laser-focused on designing and building amazing products and always make sure to surround ourselves with talented, smart, compassionate people in a fun, friendly, fast-paced environment.
Allrecipes.com is part of Meredith Corporation (NYSE: MDP; www.meredith.com) the leading media and marketing company serving American women.
The Research Manager is responsible for the planning and execution of Allrecipes research studies and usability testing.
Essential Job Functions
· Works with all internal departments to determine and assist with their market research needs. Consulting to help identify critical business issues, determine relevant market information, select appropriate research methodologies, and provide actionable recommendations
· Initiate, design, manage and analyze market research, usability studies and focus groups to provide actionable information and recommendations for site products, features and other company initiatives such as mobile, social integration and video.
· Manage and monitors all research projects for Allrecipes, including; market research, usability studies, research for partners, and more.
· Present findings and key insights from the research studies conducted
· Works with research consultants and vendors on any other research needs, such as ad effectiveness or segmentation studies
· Maintain current site satisfaction and Supporting Member awareness rates
· Responsible for disseminating and maintaining research for the company
· Monitor industry best practices and industry trends for research
All must be met to be considered.
· BA/BS in Marketing, Psychology, Business, Social Sciences or quantitative field
· Minimum of 2-5 years relevant work experience
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Understanding of basic research practices including sampling, usability testing, questionnaire design and analysis
· Good experience with Customer Research
· Experience with Social, Mobile and Video research is a plus
· Understanding customer behavior on the web
· Strong analytical and fact based decision-making skills
· Strong common sense and thinking skills
· Attention to detail with consistent follow through
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (i.e., writing, presentation skills, relationship development and collaboration).
· Ability to thrive in highly collaborative environments characterized by rapid growth and change.
· Knowledge of the Allrecipes site and products
· Be able to think strategically and act tactically. Roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done.
· Uphold and evangelize Allrecipes core culture values and the Allrecipes brand values in every day responsibilities.
Meredith Corporation - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Meredith may be the true domestic goddess of media. A home and family media firm, Meredith publishes magazines, special interest...