As an Account Manager supporting Food and Beverage clients, you will develop a consultative selling relationship with your clients. You will grow business relationships, drive client satisfaction, and meet and/or exceed revenue goals by delivering insightful industry analyses to support clients in developing and executing against their strategic plans.
• Grow revenue by identifying new business opportunities that fit the strategic business needs and new/existing budgets of our clients.
• Develop and nurture client relationships across a variety of functional areas to create a wide user base and network of NPD advocates at clients.
• Analyze consumer panel data and deliver actionable insights and recommendations to address client business needs.
• Prepare and present industry analyses to clients in functional areas such as consumer research, brand marketing, innovation, category management, shopper marketing, and sales.
• Drive client satisfaction and value by managing client use of contracted NPD resources and introducing appropriate services that deliver on the business needs of specific clients.
• Partner with Sales where appropriate to build new opportunities for NPD with new constituencies and/or new client divisions.
• Create and execute against account plans.
• Manage the career and skill development of one or more direct reports.
Skills & Experience Needed/Requested:
• Developed analytic capabilities, solid research and/or food and beverage industry knowledge.
• Proven consultative selling skills in presenting creative solutions that address client business needs.
• Strong interpersonal, writing, and speaking skills.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Demonstrated leadership skills.
• Expert in all MS Office Products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
• BA/BS or equivalent.
• 5 to 8+ years of experience delivering value to clients in account management or client service.
• 20-25% travel and possible client on-site work days expected.
The NPD Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NPD Group - 20 months ago
The NPD Group helps its more than 2,000 clients fatten their coffers by giving them the skinny on consumer behavior. A global market...