Riverside Research has an immediate opening for a Research Manager who will also serve as technical liaison to multiple national radar systems and mission stakeholder organizations located in Colorado Springs, CO.
• This multi-disciplined position requires technical management and execution of a host of engineering research studies on large-scale, multi-mission, radar systems, including radar system sustainment and architecture modernization studies, feasibility studies, and Analyses of Alternatives (AoAs).
• Candidates must be well-versed with the basic collection capabilities of ground-based and mobile radar systems currently supporting the missions of Ballistic Missile Technical Collection, Ballistic Missile Defense, and Space Surveillance.
• The Research Manager will be expected to coordinate mission and system performance requirements with diverse user, operational and sustainment communities, to identify current and future supportability requirements.
• Responsibilities for this position also include radar system test planning and test support, including formal development and operational testing of radar systems as a result of major modernization programs and new acquisitions.
• Solid understanding of MASINT/RADINT operations, and BMTC/BMD/SS radar system functionality, performance limitations, and mission support requirements
• Excellent communications, report writing, presentation skills, along with experience briefing senior officials on operations, program status, and special projects
• Must have experience interacting with Air Force Space Command in Space Operations
• Proven track record in Technical and Operational Evaluation test planning and support of large-scale radar systems
• Direct experience with system and mission requirements analysis, system modernization/architecture studies, and AoAs
• Bachelor’s Degree in applicable scientific or management field. Master’s degree with relevant professional training preferred.
• Must have current TS/SCI security clearance.
Riverside Research - 19 months ago
Riverside Research is an independent not-for-profit, scientific-research institution committed to enhancing the security of our nation...