Universal McCann (UM) is a world leader in advertising communications, specializing in Media Planning and Buying services. We are dedicated to delivering sustainable communications solutions through engagement innovation and accountable creativity. Regardless of how many accounts we service, how many innovations we instigate and how many awards we win, UM would be nowhere without its employees. We are a talent-based business and we cannot be competitive without a motivated and enthusiastic workforce of talented individuals.
We are looking for a Research Manager to join our team!
- Maintain clear communication and resolve issues between UM and data partners
- Share overall project management responsibilities on Dashboard across stakeholders, both agency and client side
- Respond to research ad hoc questions with thorough well-written responses that contain recommendations and implications
- Write questionnaires and moderator guides – interpret data, write reports and make recommendations on communications plans
- After appropriate training, be conversant with, able to use and able to train others on the major proprietary tools within UM which would be relevant to clients, e.g. TV and multi-media optimizers, budget allocation tools
- Contribute to the department’s overall capabilities and understanding of media and communications channels as well as identify areas of process improvement
- Lead digital tagging kick-off calls between planning, research and ad ops team
- Assist in survey drafting and editing
- Facilitate survey schedule and change out with 3 rd party partners
- Coordinate data delivery schedule for Data Analysts
- Draft and distribute informational documents to internal and external stakeholders
It is the Policy of Universal McCann, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of related experience
- Previous experience with data analysis via multiple regression modeling a plus
- Prior management of large data sets and project leadership in this area a plus
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint; knowledge or exposure to SPSS or SAS proficiency a plus
- Familiarity with industry standard syndicated research tools is a plus
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Subsidiaries of this company come between brands and the general public. The Interpublic Group of Companies is one of the world's largest...