Global Dynamics LLC is excited to have an open opportunity for an experienced (2 years minimum) Research Psychology Coordinator. In this position, you will be able to provide the best medical information to on duty Military personnel and their families.
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY AT TRIPLER ARMY MEDICAL CENTER, HI
Position Title: Research Assistant
Assigned to: Tripler Army Medical Center (TAMC), Research Psychology Service/ The contract personnel shall possess sufficient initiative, interpersonal relationship skills and
social sensitivity to permit effective support to patients, TAMC staff and clinic leadership. S/he must also get along
with a high-paced research team/mission.
Education: A student (minimum bachelor level) related to human behavior, research, health, or psychology.
Experience: The contract general Research Assistants must have about 2 years of experience in a research
environment to adequately perform a variety of tasks as recruiting participants, scheduling participants for the
sessions, setting up the research systems to collect data, help collect data, enter data, and help with analyses and
presentations of the data.
reality games, blood pressure, bicycles).
- Perform literature reviews (e.g., PubMed, OVID).
- Co-write research proposals, protocols, and grants.
- Assist with maintaining the research storage room.
- Assist with maintaining/trouble shooting all research systems (e.g., head-mounted displays, virtual
Obtains/reviews medical records of participants prior to or upon check in for appointment.
- Assist with the recruitment efforts (e.g., post flyers, spread the word).
- Contact participants and discuss data collection times and places.
- Schedules and coordinates appointments for participants with various clinics.
- Ensures treatment requested by Chief, Research Psychology/Principal Investigator has been scheduled.
Uses Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel Power Point), copiers, scanner, and fax
- Interviews new patients to determine nature of visit.
- Provides information on appointment, clinic hours and services.
- Call participants to remind schedule appointments and instructions (e.g., no nicotine 2 hours prior session).
Help run participants during the research sessions.
Transfer obtained data from surveys and physiological systems to data sets.
Assist with entering and analyzing data using statistical software (i.e., SPSS).
Co-present/co-publish obtained data.
Requirements for all positions.
The Contractor shall ensure that all contract personnel providing services under this contract shall be able to
read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with all parties and other health care
providers. In addition, the contract personnel shall be computer literate.
The contract personnel shall possess sufficient initiative, interpersonal relationship skills and social sensitivity
such that he/she can relate constructively to a variety of patients from diverse backgrounds.
The contract personnel shall have the required education, training, experience and
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME!
ALL RESUMES WILL BE REVIEWED AND IF YOU MEET THE STATEMENT OF WORK FOR THE POSITION WE WILL FOLLOW UP ACCORDINGLY.
Tripler Army Medical Center, HI
7:30am to 4:30pm
For More Information:
Please contact: Mr. Delando Lewis, 202-280-4321
JobHost - 2 years ago