Array’s Translational Medicine group is seeking a practical, technology-oriented cancer biologist with experience translating candidate predictive biomarkers into companion diagnostics. You will collaborate with Array colleagues and external partners to devise scientific, operational and regulatory strategies for development of Companion Diagnostic assays, enabling identification of patients most likely to benefit from Array’s pipeline of therapies.
- Manage and integrate external resources, e.g Contract Research Organizations, with internal efforts and clinical trials, ensuring timely biomarker and CDx assay development, validation, and subsequent data delivery.
- Maintain an awareness of potentially enabling nucleic acid-based biomarker technologies, developing relationships with CROs and academic investigators to access technologies as appropriate.
- Lead cross-functional Companion Diagnostics teams
- Analysis of clinical biomarker data, working with bioinformatics, biostatistics and data management groups as appropriate.
- Maximize the likelihood of clinical success by integrating target pathway understanding with clinical trials and development plans
- Contribute intellectually to Translational Medicine group efforts across all programs
• Ph.D. , M.D./Ph.D or M.D. with a strong understanding of cancer biology and drug development
• 3-10 years of experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry (level to be determined)
• Experience implementing biomarker strategies in oncology clinical trials
• Familiarity with regulatory requirements associated with companion diagnostic development
• Experience integrating external partners, collaborators and CROs with internal activities
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently, particularly within data analysis, and assay development and validation
• Familiarity with hematological cancers, genomic technologies and/or bioinformatics analysis would be advantageous.
• Works effectively within matrixed teams
• Intellectually flexible and curious, with ability to thrive in a changing environment
Array BioPharma Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of targeted small molecule drugs to treat patients afflicted with cancer. We offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive salary, company ownership and comprehensive benefits.
Array is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace.
Array BioPharma - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard