The Research Scientist plays an integral role within R&D at Cabot Microelectronics Corporation (CMC) and will be responsible for generating innovative chemistries on the newest CMP slurry technologies that will have short-term and long-term impact on CMC’s success. This is a great opportunity to demonstrate your technical expertise in chemistry, as well as develop valuable project management skills.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Conduct innovation activities focused on the formulation that support the manufacturing of polishing slurries, leading to new and improved products or processes
- Evaluate and optimize existing product platforms for new applications
- Establish key CMP product characteristics and mechanisms controlling product performance
- Collaborate with colleagues to achieve research goals as both a team member and individual contributor
- Document research results for intellectual property
Cabot Microelectronics - 10 months ago