IBM Research is seeking an experimental professional, who has demonstrated creative work in developing physical models for innovative new physical analytics applications (energy, water, environmental management etc. ). Successful applicants should have a proven and strong background in physical modeling and its mathematical and computational methods (computational fluid dynamics modeling etc.). A strong publication record is required as well as basic skills in software architecture, design and development including data models and data management. The position requires functioning well in a multi-disciplinary team environment and work without day to day supervision.
- Doctorate Degree
- At least 5 years experience in computational fluid dynamics modeling
- At least 5 years experience in peer-reviewed publications
- At least 2 years experience in C++
- At least 6 months experience in JAVA
- At least 6 months experience in MySQL and/or dB2
- English: Intermediate
- At least 6 months experience in XML
- English : Fluent
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 20 months ago