Develop work plan to deliver objectives of project proposals, incl. brief, resource planning, project timing, together with involved parties within R&D community (NRC, PTC/R&D centers and application groups),
Manage projects: Make sure to follow a check point framework (e.g.NPDI), define plans, manage activities and deliver end solutions including industrialization as relevant.
Present/publish/protect important project results to R&D, Markets and SBUs together with team members (R&D report, notes, patents, etc…) and maintain documentation records to support the claims.
Give technical support to Markets and regional pool requests (i.e. technical assistance), and provide support to other PTC projects when required.
Contribute to knowledge development in the field of expertise.
Drive new ideas, propose raw materials / process / products /systems
Fulfil each of the tasks described above respecting the requirements of the quality management system, food safety, safety of personnel and the environment which are in force in R & D Bakersfield and aligned with the Nestlé Corporate Business Principles and NCE.
- MS with 4 years of experience (or) PhD with 1-2 years of experience in the field of Dairy Science/Food science, Engineering or Food Technology
- Experience in ice cream or frozen food and nutrition knowledge are plus
- Fluent in English - other languages especially Spanish and French desirable
- Project Management skills & Basic Business understanding
- Basic knowledge of ISO 22000/ NIMS / HACCP / Food Safety / NQMS
- Pocess organizational and analytical skills
- Communication & Presentation skills
- Specific technical skills and knowledge is required within the field of technical expertise
Nestle Research & Development - 10 months ago