As the world’|
s largest research organization, Nielsen is powered by talented, creative scientists. Our Measurement Science researchers come from diverse disciplines such as statistics, research methodology, mathematics, psychology, business, engineering and demography. These professionals drive innovation, new product ideation, experimental design and testing, complex analysis and delivery of data insights. Because Measurement Science is at the core of Nielsen's business, MSci projects have high visibility and make a direct impact on our clients.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Research Scientist on our Measurement Science team. As a Research Scientist, you will be responsible for conducting data investigations, analyses and QA to support the Local Measurement Hybrid research and development initiative.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and enjoy doing quantitative work in a team environment. Requirements include being proficient with using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, and an analytical approach to data analysis which will allow for the successful design, implementation, and evaluation of data driven client inquiries.
- BA/BS in a statistical, mathematical or technical field.
- 1-3 years of directly applicable work experience – preferably in a research capacity at a media/market research company.
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Experience in SAS programming
- Proficient in working in a UNIX environment
- Proficient in SQL programming
- Experience working with databases and large datasets
The Nielsen Company - 19 months ago
Do you know what consumers buy? What consumers watch? Nielsen Knows!
Nielsen is the world’s leading marketing and media information...