The Immunoassay department of WIL Research in a suburb of Chicago, IL, is focused on the development, validation, and application of assays for quantification and immunogenicity testing (including-cell-based NAb assays) for large molecule therapeutics and biomarkers. We support a variety of clients, from virtual biotechs to large pharmaceutical companies, in the non-clinical and clinical bioanalysis of proteins, large peptides, enzymes, oligonucleotides – and whatever new compounds that protein chemists dream up in the future!
To accomplish this challenging and varied work we are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated Ph.D. level scientist with solid GLP/clinical bioanalytical experience.
The Research Scientist is responsible for the planning, performance, and scientific quality and integrity of projects as well as the interpretation and report of the results. The Research Scientist works closely with clients and must be able to build a good and lasting working relationship. This position also guides scientists in the laboratory to ensure that studies are performed correctly according to the applicable protocol and SOPs.
WIL Research is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Ph.D. in Biochemistry or a related field.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in working with bioanalysis of large molecule therapeutics (ELISAs, bridging, enzymatic, and cell-based assays in biological matrices).
- GLP experience is strongly recommended.
- Excellent project management skills - ability to lead multiple projects, manage timelines and define deliverable.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A critical attitude, customer-oriented, motivated and enthusiastic.