The Consumer Insights team conducts the majority of customer experience research in house and provides research, analytical support, and insight to the company's functional groups. The Customer Experience Research Specialist will lead Farmers customer experience research activities and communicate results across the organization to ensure the customers' voice is heard.
The Research Specialist will handle the following Customer Experience (CE) research related activities;
o Develop, program, and script online questionnaires
o Design, program and automate online reports
o Monitor and maintain all survey and reporting processes
o Create 'executive level' CE PowerPoint presentations
o Create customer samples (ensuring proper quotas, criteria, and procedures are followed) and deploy online surveys
o Work across the organization to ensure CE adoption and integration
o Manage all aspects of ongoing internal CE research as well as ad hoc CE projects (internally and with vendors)
o Manage data delivery, including appropriate graphic displays to enhance data analysis
o Interpret and present findings at appropriate meetings
o Advise internal business partners on CE research processes and assist in creating CE mechanisms
o Review and route actionable customer comments for appropriate follow up and resolution
o Support other research team members as needed
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- 2-4 years of experience with market research desired. Prior CE experience a plus
- Excellent team player. Self-motivated and self-directed
- Familiarity with common CE measures (e.g. NPS, Customer Effort Score, Satisfaction)
- Ability to draw insights from data and research findings
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills (Access familiarity/ability is a plus)
- Capacity to work on numerous projects simultaneously
- Aptitude in synthesizing data into insights that drive customer experience action
- Confident with a point of view and participates willingly in group discussions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization. Looks for ways to improve working practices
- Knowledge of statistical analysis software is a plus (SAS or SPSS)
- Ability to quickly learn and use a relational database (e.g. Access)
Required job duties are essentially sedentary work consisting of occasional walking, standing and lifting and/or carrying 10 lbs. maximum, and seeing.
Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment.
Four-year college degree.
2-4 years of experience with market research desired. Prior CE experience a plus
Special Skills Requirements
Ability to use personal computer keyboard. Familiar with personal computer word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, database software. Proficient in using the Internet.
farmers - 20 months ago