The Research Specialist is responsible for:
- Reviewing and approve all (direct and contract) delivery order transactions
- Review and approve all delivery credit card transactions placed on hold
- Manage credit authorizations for customers and work with banks and customers based on transactions issues/concerns.
- Answer the sales order inbound calls that originate in the state of California
- Manage the back order report by working with customers, account managers and/or merchandising groups to minimize orders remaining on back order hold.
- Researches and process special order. Increase customer satisfaction by working a variety of background reports. Analyzes and offer feasible alternatives to resolve reported concerns.
High School Diploma or equivalent work experience. Six months related or one year outside experience in customer service or sales support. Excellent organization, attention to detail and follow up skills. Ability to process paperwork and multi-task in a fast paced environment. Solid knowledge of office products. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Working knowledge of computers.
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:
Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Office Depot - 10 months ago
Office Depot, Inc. is a global supplier of office products and services. The Company is organized into three business segments: North...