Kroll Advisory Solutions provides high quality due diligence, investigative, analytic, consulting, intelligence, and security solutions to multinational corporations and other organizations around the world. The company’s multidisciplinary team of experts from the fields of investigations, forensics, data intelligence, and financial technology provides its clients with specialized solutions to identify, analyze, prevent, and remediate the entire range of financial, legal/regulatory, and reputational risks.
We’re pleased to announce a number of opportunities for full time Research Support Analysts . We have immediate opportunities in our Reston (Virginia) office and opportunities for both early (morning) and late (afternoon/evening) schedules.
Our Research Support Analyst Interns support the overall research and due diligence process. They assist in conducting focused research that will enable Kroll clients to form an assessment of the status, legitimacy, general background and overall reputation of a given subject company and its main principals.
The following skills and experiences are necessary to be successful in this role…
In return for your results, as an Altegrity company, Kroll Advisory Solutions will provide you with the opportunity to develop your full potential in a growing but stable environment.
- Current Undergraduate student or recent Bachelor’s/Associate’s Degree preferred
- Strong writing skills, including ability to quickly and effectively summarize information from multiple sources into concise analytical assessments.
- Familiarity and/or experience with Internet Research and Microsoft Office, particularly Word
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, and under tight pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly and follow directions
- Experience in an office environment preferred
- Availability to work between 35 and 40 hours per week, on a consistent reliable schedule
- Desired: Fluency/proficiency in a foreign language (written and reading) especially Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, and Arabic.
- Active interest in being involved in and learning about the due diligence industry
ALTEGRITY, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Employment contingent upon successful completion of background screen. Pre-employment drug screening required. All resumes are held in confidence. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. No faxes please. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
Kroll Associates - 2 years ago